Blitz Firearm Care Products are Proudly Made in the USA and are Non Toxic!
Payment must be made at the time of purchase. Blitz accepts almost all major payment methods.
Blitz may substitute the carrier or service type of the shipping at our discretion, as long as it meets the delivery time frame.
Please call 1-800-356-0860 or use the Contact Us form to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR CONTACT. When returning products, please be sure to include the entire contents and your order number. Due to the nature of our products, returns are only accepted for new and unopened products. All of the original content and packaging must be present. Returns must be made within 15 days of purchase / receipt of goods. For goods that are proven to be damaged in transit, please also include the damaged product when returning it.
We respect your privacy!
Blitz Manufacturing Co. Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Blitz Manufacturing Co. Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2, 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including address, phone number, and email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Your participation in our e-mail program is optional and you can choose not to opt in at checkout. You may opt out of our email program at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will never:
- Sell your e-mail or other personal information
- Distribute your e-mail or other personal information
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website. They enable us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may opt out of our email program by selecting “Unsubscribe” in one of our promotional emails. Unsubscribing from the Blitz Email Program will cease all promotional emails excluding order confirmations and customer experience surveys.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.